Blue Hills UU is a lay-led fellowship. We do not currently have any paid ministers or other staff. Board members who oversee the fellowship are elected on an annual basis according to our bylaws.
Board of Directors
- President – Linda Tollefsrud
- Vice President – Ken Hood
- Secretary/Treasurer – Pat Shifferd
- At Large – Valerie Rude, Nadine Wetzel-Curtis, and Geri Nedland
- Building and Grounds – Linda Tollefsrud
- Finance/Fundraising – Pat Shifferd
- Membership – Valerie Rude
- Program – Judy Barisonzi
- Social Action – Gerri Nedland
- Social Media/Website – Ken Hood
Board meetings are held monthly in the Fellowship Hall or at another location if announced. Meeting dates are published on the Calendar which is emailed out to all members and regular attendees. The meetings are open to all Fellowship members.